We are happy to announce a release of a new version of DataFromSky Viewer and we have one breaking news for you: DFS Viewer LIGHT and DFS Viewer AERIAL were merged into ONE common software application DataFromSky Viewer. From now on, you do not have to install two different software, one for videos analyzed by LIGHT platform (light.datafromsky.com) and the other one analyzed by Aerial platform. The aggregated Viewer SW will display the features according to the log you open in it – what does it mean? If you have video processed by DFS Light and open the tlgx file in Viewer, the SW will show you the features for the LIGHT Viewer, and on the other hand, if you have a drone video analyzed by DFS Aerial and open the tlgx file in this aggregated Viewer, the SW will automatically enable you all the advanced features available for Aerial analysis. Be smart and use one application for all results!
New features of DataFromSky Viewer:
* one common version for both services AERIAL & LIGHT (automatic SW configuration according to opened file)
* GRID maps
* new type of filter “Traffic Region” – measuring time of staying, number of vehicles within the defined zone (region)
* supported new speed units: kilometers per hour [km/h], miles per hour [mi/h] or feet per second
* significantly speed up video playback even for 4k video
* new option to export the visualization video in .mp4
* new option to specify export resolution (“Original”, “2160p”, “1080p” and “720p”)
* option to lock project tlgx file (only in registrated, licensed version)
You don’t have an account on DataFromSky Web Platform yet? Go to light.datafromsky.com, create an Account for free and test the automatic video analysis on your own videos! You will receive some free Credits as a welcome gift. Download new version of DataFromSky Viewer directly at this link or go to the Task manager on your User Account. Tricks and tips on how to use the SW are “hidden” in our Help section.