Privacy Notice for Azena Apps from DataFromSky (RCE systems s.r.o. brand)
Effective date: 2021-03-10
The apps are owned and maintained by RCE systems s.r.o. whose principal place of business at Svatopluka Čecha 1d, Brno, 612 00, Czech Republic.
Your data will only be processed on the security camera itself. User account information is stored in an encrypted form on the device. The underlying operating system provided by Security and Safety Things GmbH may transfer video streams to your video management system if configured and it serves the app’s video stream and meta information derived from the video stream to authenticated users.
“Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
For the purposes for GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
“Non-Personal Data” is electronic data that does not contain any information that can be used to identify a natural person. Thus, it can either be data that has no personal information to begin with (such as weather data, stock prices, data from anonymous IoT sensors); or it is data that had personal data that was subsequently pseudo-anonymized (for example, identifiable strings substituted with random strings) or anonymized (such as by irreversibly removing all personal data. Data disclosing your identity will not be publicly used by DataFromSky. DataFromSky may, however, use any data collected in anonymized form, in particular for purposes of statistical analyses and improving the apps functionality.
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
“Consent” of the Data Subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the Data Subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
“You” means the individual accessing or using the Services, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
3. Processed Data
In the course of using the apps on the security camera, video streams are captured and processed by the app provided by DataFromSky. All of this data remains on the device or is transferred to your video management system if configured so.
Any Personal Data you enter voluntarily, like user account information, is stored on the device in an encrypted form.
DataFromSky never receives or processes any of the captured video data or voluntarily entered data. Processing is solely done on the device itself.
Personal Data such as an e-mail address or phone number disclosed by you when filing enquiries or complaints may be used to process these.
4. Reason of the Processing of Personal Data and Legal Basis
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
By using the apps provided by DataFromSky, you consent to the processing of video data on your security camera so that the app can fulfil its purpose. If you no longer want the app to process data, please remove it from your device.
5. Transmission of Your Personal Data
For the purpose of enabling the use of the app no Personal Data will be transferred to DataFromSky. To deal with enquiries and complaints you need to voluntarily disclose contact information in order for the request to be processed.
6. Term of Storage
The data that you may communicate to us to deal with enquiries and complaints will be stored until cancellation. Data are stored longer only where a legal obligation to do exists or where it is necessary for the enforcement of or defense against legal claims.
Where processing is based on consent, the data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Prior to giving consent, the data subject shall be informed thereof.
8. GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
9. Contact us
If you want to exercise any of the above rights or are dissatisfied with the way we have used your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First version effective from 2021-03-10.