Are you wondering is DataFromSky Light can analyze videos recorded during the night or dusk or bad light conditions? Have a look at a new video processed by our fully automatic service DataFromSky LIGHT! There is proof that yes, it can!
Automatic traffic data analysis at any time, in any weather conditions!
Do you want to test DataFromSky LIGHT and have your video analyzed? Our DFS Light analysis is free of charge!
Follow these 3 basic steps:
1) record the traffic scene using a static camera or simply your phone
2) upload the video to WeTransfer.com and send it to email address email@example.com
3) receive the results together with DataFromSky Light Viewer software and enjoy your data
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you already tried our new service DataFromSky Light – fully automatic analysis of traffic from static cameras? Not yet? Try it now for free!
Get the precise traffic data fast and reliable just in 3 steps:
1) record the traffic using a camera or simply your phone (to reach the best results, follow the instructions in this video)
2) upload your video to WeTransfer.com and send it to email@example.com
3) receive your results together with DataFromSky Light software and enjoy your data (various features for user: counts, OD-matrix, visualizations, many export functions, classification of objects, trajectories and much more)!
Take a look at a great example of the DFS Light analysis – our software easily handles and can analyze such traffic conditions prevailing e.g. in India. Could you count all of the motorbikes? We can, in a while!
In terms of perimeter security, solution based on UAVs provide several advantages over mounted cameras or simply patrolling the property yourself, including mobile video surveillance, remote control and stealth.
The key part of such solution is automatic detection and recognition of possible threats from bird-view perspective. DataFromSky is the most advance aerial artificial intelligence (AAI) trained and tested on thousands of millions of images to identify vehicles, pedestrians, bikes and other objects. It opens a new dimension of applications of drones for reliable and mobile protection of critical areas/infrastructure. Take a look at the brief demonstration of technology we are working on.
Are you interested in cooperation? Don’t hesitate to contact us, we are looking for system and integration partners in the segment of perimeter surveillance using UAVs.