ROELOFS, an exclusive partner of DataFromSky in the Netherlands, carried out comprehensive traffic research of a traffic node in the province of Gelderland. The data collected with a drone and analyzed by DataFromSky Aerial platform will be used as the main source for a study for planned major maintenance in 2021.
The drone was deployed at the roundabout of the N318 Misterweg in Winterswijk. When preparing for the major maintenance of this road, it is also being examined whether road safety can be improved. Besides other things, DataFromSky offers many great features for analysis of traffic behavior and road safety, including analysis of risky situations or near collisions, calculation of Time to Collision, Heavy Breaking and analysis of many other factors.
For many years, the data were collected by people standing on the side and observing the traffic, then the data were evaluated manually. This process was lengthy, inefficient, and had low-precision data output. All of these shortcomings are overtaken with a new modern approach combining 2 great technologies of today world: drones and AI.
Traffic flow – trajectories: green – cars, yellow – heavy vehicles, red – bicycles, blue – pedestrians
Read a post in “de Gerlander” online magazine.
Are you wondering is DataFromSky Light can analyze videos recorded during the night or dusk or bad light conditions? Have a look at a new video processed by our fully automatic service DataFromSky LIGHT! There is proof that yes, it can!
Automatic traffic data analysis at any time, in any weather conditions!
Do you want to test DataFromSky LIGHT and have your video analyzed? Our DFS Light analysis is free of charge!
Follow these 3 basic steps:
1) record the traffic scene using a static camera or simply your phone
2) upload the video to WeTransfer.com and send it to email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3) receive the results together with DataFromSky Light Viewer software and enjoy your data
For more information, contact us at email@example.com
Have you already tried our new service DataFromSky Light – fully automatic analysis of traffic from static cameras? Not yet? Try it now for free!
Get the precise traffic data fast and reliable just in 3 steps:
1) record the traffic using a camera or simply your phone (to reach the best results, follow the instructions in this video)
2) upload your video to WeTransfer.com and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) receive your results together with DataFromSky Light software and enjoy your data (various features for user: counts, OD-matrix, visualizations, many export functions, classification of objects, trajectories and much more)!
Take a look at a great example of the DFS Light analysis – our software easily handles and can analyze such traffic conditions prevailing e.g. in India. Could you count all of the motorbikes? We can, in a while!