DataFromSky team is constantly working on developing and upgrading our software tool for advanced data visualization and interpretation DataFromSky Viewer. We have recently released a new enhanced version of this tool, including many improvements, modifications and new features! The new version of the Viewer is much more user-friendly, we have simplified the structure of the Menu and the main toolbar and make the UI easier to work with.
What are the most important news and features added?
– possibility to export the data in WGS84 coordinates
– measurement of headways both in seconds and in meters (exporting these data to CSV is a matter of course)
– possibility to export the data for all configured gates into one single file,
– possibility to export a video with anonymization regions
– video position is shown also in milliseconds from the start of the video
– added information about the number of currently occurring trajectories in the frame
– video rotation
We have also created a completely new DataFromSky Demo package for you! You can download a free trial version of DataFromSky Viewer with the full functionality directly on our website (go on our homepage and click on “Try and See” at the bottom)! The demo package contains one short sample video of a roundabout and presents what is DataFromSky capable of in its full version:
– creating and definition of counting gates by the user
– classification of all objects (including bicycles or pedestrians)
– advanced export functions into CSV, XLS, AutoCad enabled
– OD matrix/turn count in defined directions – color overlay, excel report for all configured gates
– speeds and acceleration measurement anywhere in the scene – displayed number or colored overlay –> creation of heat maps
– advanced traffic analysis: Time to Follow (Tf) or Gap Time analysis (Tg)
– stationary time measurement and export
– headways measurement and export in seconds and meters
Take a look at this video, where the basic system functionalities are presented to provide you quick and easy introduction to the software environment. Click on this link.
Naturally, we do not rest on our laurels and we are already working on a new version of the Viewer, which includes the advanced Safety analysis and detection of collisions and near accidents. Follow our progress!Read more